Friday, January 02, 2015

A Year of Something

I have been thinking about doing something and writing about it. Or not doing something and writing about the fact I am no longer doing something. But what would I not do that would be particularly interesting to write about or read? And, of course, I can't do anything that in any way threatens my current income. That limits things somewhat. One idea that came to mind is my year of Nietzsche. I would read Nietzsche and try to view the world through his philosophy. The only problem there is that I would not have the brain power to understand or make interesting the philosophy that I was reading. Make interesting is the key because everything is open to interpretation particularly Nietzsche.

My Year of Nietzsche?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home